Synagogue Attacked in Venezuela

A group of 15 people who were armed, vandalized Caracas' oldest synagogue. Those people wrote graffiti such as "We don't want murderers," and "Jews, get out." They shattered religious objects and spray-painted the walls. The Jewish leaders called this the worst attack ever on their community. Foreign Minister Nicolas Maduro promised that the attack would be investigated. Because of that incident, it forced the synagogue to cancel Saturday's worship. All this happened on Friday 31, 2009.
In my opinion, I would say that whoever did the attack were really not smart. Why would you attack a place where people go to worship. The people who attacked it, are not people who others should follow! I strongly disagree to those who think that destroying a place where others go to worship is fun. I dislike those people because you should never do anything to temples or churches or anywhere where you can worship to god. It is a wrong doing and very cruel! Why would anyone even think about to destroy a place like the synagogue!
0 comments:
Post a Comment